18

18

Monday, January 4, 2016

Winter Has Finally Hit!! Snow Snow Snow!!!!- Jan. 4, 2016

Hey Everyone!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well I am training a new Sister. Her name is Sister Ili. She is from Samoa. Sister Ili is doing great. She loves to learn and is very eager to try things out. I love helping her to figure things out. I am helping her to learn how to cook, eat American food, and to learn English. It is fun.
We have been doing a lot of finding. With the Holiday session, it seemed like most of our appointments were cancelled. It was hard but we kept going. We are praying to find new investigators. I have learned to pray and turn to god and he will help you. Susan is doing good. She is reading the Book of Mormon but we haven't seen her this week because she was out of town. Hunter is doing good. We are seeing him this week and we are excited to start teaching him about the Book of Mormon so they can read it as a family.  This area is great. I love it. The ward is doing amazing. In studies I have started to read the Old Testament. I am in Exodus, It is great I am reading about Moses and how he is trying to go free the children of Israel. I love reading about the old prophets and how they turned to the lord. Well I hope you all have a great week!!

My ponderizing scripture of the week: D&C 59:9-13, it talks about keeping the Sabbath day Holy. What sign do we want to give God? 


Love Sister Alisha Carol Betts

The New District!!! 
Elder Johnson, Elder Mathias, Elder Abbott, Elder Finau, Elder Benjamin.
Sister Ili, and Me. 

Sister Ili and Me!!!

Sister Ili and Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment