18

18

Monday, January 18, 2016

Jan. 18, 2016- Birthday and Exchanges!!!

Hey Everyone,
Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes!! It was a great day. This week has been great. We had interviews with President Gerber and Sister Gerber, They are just amazing. I love when they come and give us instructions. We talked about being Epistles of Christ and always leading by example. We talked about the importance of being missionaries and how we are here to find and help bring people unto Christ, Then we had exchanges. I went to Flint again. It is becoming a regular thing. I loved it. I was able to see a couple of the same people that I was able to see the last time. Sister Ili and I are doing great. We are teaching Peggy. She is the one we help with service. She is reading the Book of Mormon and she loves it. She is learning more and more. We are planning on teaching her about the Plan of Salvation. We are still looking for more investigators but it is going great. We were able to help a lot of people with service this week so that is always good. Bill is dong great. He is learning and understanding the Book of Mormon everyday. He is progressing greatly and is eager to keep learning. On Sunday for my birthday we went to church and made a cake for the Sunday school class it was fun. They loved it. On Sunday we learned a lot about peace and turning to God. I know that if we pray and ask God to help us he will. He loves each of us and wants to help us to return to live with him again.

Ponderizing Scripture: Mosiah 4:30, it talks about watching our thoughts our deeds and our word. Center our life on Christ.

Well I hope you all have a great week!!


Love Sister Alisha Carol Betts

Cake Sister Edmonds and Sister Wood made me on exchanges!!!

Birthday Picture!!!

Birthday picture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment