18

18

Monday, September 12, 2016

Last Week in Michigan-Sept. 12, 2016

Hey everyone! I cant believe that my mission is almost over! 

      This last week has been great! We have seen so many miracles. We met 2 new investigators, Crystal and Dee. We met Dee while we were contacting around our apartment building she lives in one of the other buildings. We talked to her about Christ and also the Book of Mormon. We are going to see her this next week. Crystal was found when we were on exchanges. She is a mother of 2 kids and has recently lost her grandpa. We talked to her about the Plan of Salvation. She really understood it and wants to learn more. 
       We then saw Sister Schopper this week and we talked to her family about family history. They all seemed very interested and knew a lot of their family members. 
       We also met with our investigator Josephus. He is doing good. We helped him to know how he can receive answers to his prayers and how God can help him. He is progressing so good. 
       Then we also met with our investigator Rose. We talked to her about the Restoration and also about prayer. She is use to praying the Catholic ways and so she is going to pray the way we taught her. She is doing great and wants to come to church to see how it is. It is exciting. 
      I am doing good. It is been hard to say goodbye to people but I am excited to continue my mission at home. I know that I can continue to bless people at home. I am thankful for all you guys and your support of my mission. 

I want to leave you with my Testimony, I know without a shout of doubt that this church is true. It is amazing to see how people change their life's to become better and want Christ in their life. I know that Joseph Smith restored the Gospel on the earth and that he is a prophet of God. I know that Thomas S Monson is the prophet on the earth today and leads and directs us to return to live with God. I know that God lives and so does Jesus Christ. I know that we need to Trust in them and turn to them everyday. Multiple times a day. I know that our families can be sealed together for time and eternity. I know and can testify that Christ died and suffered for each of us and knows how to help us through this life in times of good and hard times. I know that God and Jesus Christ love each of us and wants us to succeed in this life. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. 


 Thanks for all that you do! Love you All! 


Sister Alisha Carol Betts


No comments:

Post a Comment