18

18

Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter and Transfers- March 28, 2016

Hello Everyone. I Hope you all had a great Easter and week. I hope you all remembered what our Savior Jesus Christ did for us and how he atoned for all of our sins, sufferings, and temptations. 

Well I am being transferred. :( It is hard to leave this area and ward. Yesterday was good but sad to say goodbye to everyone. The Easter Program was great. Bill Rose did a great job. It was a very touching meeting. Bill was able to Bless the Sacrament. I cried. the spirit was so strong. It made me realize God does have a plan for how long you are in a area. I know I was here to see him use his priesthood and bless the sacrament.It made me think of how proud heavenly father is to have him now part of his church. We had a great Easter. We had lunch with a family in the ward the Huffakers. Then we came home and made Easter eggs. It was fun. Sister Ili had a really good time.

This last week has been great. We were able to find a new investigator. Her name is Tina. She was a Former Investigator. She is great. She loves to learn and is going to read the Book of Mormon. Tina has even been to church, but it was a while ago. We are going to invite her to come again. We were able to share the Easter Video with several people. We have a potential named Jeanetta that was very excited to watch it. We are hoping to teach her and her family. We were also able to talk with several other potentials. Other then that everything is going good. I am sad that I am Leaving Lapeer but I know there are other plans in store for me.

Well I love you all!!


Love Sister Alisha Carol Betts

​Gospel Principles Class: Sister Ili, Judy( Sister Frankes Mom), Sister Franke, Brother Franke (WML), Me, Patrick Welch, Marcola, Bill Rose, Elder Mathias, Brother Mills, Elder Johnson. 

Lapeer Ward members. ​Sister Loretta Hobbins and Me.

Lapeer Ward members. Sister Cynthia Anderson

Lapeer Ward members. ​Sister Mcdaniel

Lapeer Ward members.Sister Measle

Lapeer Ward members. The Lundys

Lapeer Ward members. ​Sister Holmquiest

Decorating Easter Eggs

Decorating Easter Eggs

Decorating Easter Eggs

​Finished Product!!!

             This is a dollar bill, the Simmons 
      made it into a shirt and tie!! It is so cute

Our Last Distirct Picture as a District.​Elder Johnson, Elder Mathias, Sister Ili, Me, Elder Abbott, Elder Finau, and Elder Benjamin. 

​Easter at Peggy and dick Reddaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment