18

18

Monday, February 8, 2016

Feb. 8, 2016- Transfers

Hey Everyone. 

 So I am staying in Oxford. Lapeer South Area with Sister Ili. This transfer is going to be great. We are excited to stay together.

This week has been great. We have seen many miracles. We were able to talk to many different people and to be able to teach lessons at peoples door steps.  This week we were also able to meet 2 new investigators. They are great. Their names are Bill and Laura. They are interested in the Book of Mormon. We had an appointment with them and we taught them all about the Book of Mormon. They had a few questions but are very excited to read it. The lesson went great and the spirit was so strong. They have heard of Joseph Smith and Bingham Young so that was interesting. We are excited to go and see them this week. We were also able to see many new potential investigators as well. We will be seeing them this week. Bill Rose is doing great. He is reading and really excited to be involved in the Easter Program. He will be reading a part of the program. We also had Zone Meeting this week. I love meetings where we are learning how to become better missionaries. We learned about our purpose and how we need to follow the spirit in finding and bringing people unto Christ. It was a great meeting. In studies I have been reading about Alma 17. This is one of my favorite Scripture chapters. I really love how it talks a lot about missionary work. I have been studying it more and more to learn how I can become a better missionary. 
Well I hope you all have a great week!!!


Love Sister Alisha Carol Betts

​The Clothes Polly, Kari, Robert and Jenny Sent me for my birthday!!!

         Our District Activity.   Elder Mathias, Elder Johnson, Elder Benjamin, 
                               Elder Finau, Elder Abbott, me and Sister Ili.


No comments:

Post a Comment