18

18

Tuesday, May 19, 2015


Miracle Week!!! Week 10
May 18, 2015
Hey Everyone, this week was amazing!!!  We have seen so many miracles. We now have 6 Investigators on Baptism date.

Monday: We had our normal P-day. we just relaxed and cleaned our house. Sister Woodruff worked on her instruction for zone meeting. After we went tracting. We met a lot of great people, even though none of them really wanted to learn more.

Tuesday: was a crazy day. We had scheduled a lot of appointments with potential investigators. We met with Philip. We read the BOM with him and he is very interested in reading it and learning more. We then met with our Less active Family. We taught them about the Plan of Salvation. We went over where we came from, why we are here and where we go after we die. It was a great lesson. Then we went tracting and met Abel. He was not interested at first but we started to talk with him and he wanted to learn more. We are meeting with him this week.

Wednesday: We had Zone Meeting. I just love meetings. We learned how to use the family proclamation as door approaches. We talked about our Missionary Purpose and how we are to invite people to come unto Christ, Sister Woodruff also instructed on having Confidence with our Calling. Having Confidence in the Lord and to be a instrument in Gods hands.

Thursday: we did Service for a elderly couple in our ward. The Lichtenbergs. We helped them plant flowers in their yard. It was a lot of fun, I love helping others out, We then went and met with Kit. We read the BOM with her. At the end she told us that she wants to read the book but doesn't want to meet with us until she has read a little more about our gospel. That was a bummer but we just kept going. After Dinner we went and saw Robby. We met him last week in that group of people. We taught him the Plan of Salvation. He really enjoyed the lesson and wanted to keep learning. He wants to go back to church to be an example to his family. It was a great lesson and so spiritual.

Friday: We met Meghan. She was a referral from the Lansing Sisters. They had met with her on the bus and had been teaching her. She is now in our area. So we went to see her. We read the BOM with her. Then we invited her to be baptized. She agreed and we told her to pick a date. She picked Aug 15. It was really cool, because before we put people on date for being baptized we pray for revelation to know what date to put someone on date. We have prayed several days before and had picked that same date. It was amazing to see how God works. Next we went and saw Cody. We taught Cody the Plan of Salvation. He is so ready. He reads and asks questions and is just very interested. We taught him and then I invited him to be baptized. He accepted and is working towards July 18. I was defiantly nervous but the spirit just helped me through it. It was very spiritual.

Saturday: We met with Art and Miguel. We taught them the Plan of Salvation using a object lesson. They were interested. We then asked them to be baptized on Sept 12. We asked them and they said they would if they receive an answer if this is what God wants them to do. I know that they will receive that answer.

Sunday: Our Sabbath day was great. We got asked on the spot to bare our testimonies in Sacrament. We had not even prepared. I was supper nervous but I was able to think of the Prayer of Faith. I know that God helped me through this and when I got up there I was no longer nervous. I can defiantly see a change in myself, because before when I would talk or speak in sacrament I would just look at the paper, but today I was able to look out in the congregation and just speak and the spirit helped me.

Well that was our amazing and Miracle week. I love you all and hope you all have a great Week.

Love Sister Alisha Carol Betts



Beautiful Sunset! Sister Woodruff and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment